Friday, March 25, 2011

For the love of Boots!

If I was forced to choose a favorite type of shoe - difficult as it may be - I would definitely choose boots. They are so versatile and comfy. They have been my constant companion through these winter months, and I am happy to see that they still work for spring. I can’t wait to put on a warm weather dress (shameless plug for yesterday’s post) with a pair of cute boots. I stumbled upon this shop during my usual Etsy wandering, and was excited (more like PSYCHED) to see their collection of boots. This is definitely the best collection of chic leather boots that I have seen on Etsy so far. The shop also features the usual assortment of vintage dresses, with an equal amount of great leather bags. This shop curator definitely knows how to pick good leather. I’ve put together a collection of my faves, but there are 9 pages in this shop, so you MUST go see for yourself. Enjoy!


$87


$85

$65
$95

$82

$75
$85

$115

$89



No comments:

Post a Comment