Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shop Spotlight: MariesVintage

I stumbled across this shop while putting together a forthcoming “Summer Whites” post. This shop is based in Ohio, and the items are incredibly well chosen. So many Etsy shops these days feature dress after dress, usually involving a 50s silhouette. I love a 50s frock as much as the next girl, but it is refreshing to see a shop that veers away from the usual and sometimes obvious picks. This shop has a great mix of colorful, quirky, classic, and “right now” items. MariesVintage is a great place to look if you are readying your summer wardrobe. Enjoy!
P.S. This shop has 9! pages of clothing. If I posted ALL my favorites (Shoes!), I’d be here all day. I encourage you to go see for yourself.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for featuring my shop! You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete