Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shop Spotlight: ashaloo

I just happened upon this shop because of a Tumblr post. Thanks tumblr friends! I immediately decided that I needed to share this shop with you all. Ashaloo creates unique accessories that just ooze glam rock. I'm currently drooling over the gold headpieces and ear cuffs.  In regards to the inspiration, here is what the shop owner said:


"I find myself inspired by many antique tribal jewels & vintage pieces so a lot of my jewels are modern takes of something from the past. Many of the pieces are made from reclaimed/recycled materials or sourced rare vintage dead stock. All of the rings are cast in New York City" 

Needless to say, I've started a wishlist.
UPDATE: mention this post and receive free shipping from ashaloo!
Happy Shopping!
Shop:ashaloo





No comments:

Post a Comment